Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to remove the passenger pegs but I see they hold the pipe on the right side. Is there a pipe hanger out there to buy which elimanites the pegs?? Thanks

·
Registered
748 Posts
Check ebay for "exhaust hanger"/954 etc. There's alot of them out there that replace your rear footpegs for holding the exhaust. You can also check ema-usa for hangers I believe they have a good selection. All in all they're not that difficult to find, just pick one that you think will look/work the best.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Red Rider said:
Dan Kyle sells an exhaust hanger for a 954.

Kyle Racing
When I got mine I wanted a Ti hanger and D/K said he no longer sold them. That was last year though. I got my harris Ti hanger from my local shop and I think I paid $42.00 plus tax. I think he ordered it though Lockhart Phillips.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Why don't you just remove the peg?? Take the full bracket off the other side.I did still looks better then W/both on,especially seeing I have the oem rear seat cowling

·
Registered
107 Posts
I found a right side rear footpeg bracket on ebay for $5.00
Then cut off the bosses that hold the peg on it. A little polishing and it looks like a custom bracket.
Since I bought it on ebay, I still have the stock one if I want to install the pegs again.

·
Registered
554 Posts
6th Gear said:
I want to remove the passenger pegs but I see they hold the pipe on the right side. Is there a pipe hanger out there to buy which elimanites the pegs?? Thanks
Even though I have a seat cowl, the passenger peg is where I hang my helmet!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts