Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2003 cbr954 and when i bought it , it had alot of chattering in topend like it needs valve shims , so i did compression check and had good compression on 3 cylinders and 1 was bad so i ended up rebuilding motor from ground up all factory nothing special and no bike wont run i have had head all gone thru and redone with new shims .... the bike will fire up but will runs really rich and will not hold a idle but if you hold it at like 3000rpm it sounds perfect and will rev out great but will not hold a idle ???? im lost has anybody had any of these problems and could it be something to do with SERVO OR FLAP IN EXHAUST ??? please help ......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how would you go by checking fuel pressure regulator ? and could i have a vaccum line off cause this issue ? and also the screen is flashing a code but when i count it , it doesnt exsist cause i called honda and a mechanic looked it up ... idk im lost

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.