Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working on a project bike right now. I have a Honda 919 that I want to put a USD fork on. I recently bought a complete 954 front end, and was just told that the 954 front end will work, but the legs are 1.5 inches shorter than the 919 (or the RC51).

One option might be to sell the 954 setup and get a complete RC51 front end... but I want to have a 3-spoke wheel, to keep with the looks of the 919. Are the rotors, calipers, axel, spacers, bearings etc. interchangable?

Another option would be to keep the 954 front end and just get a custom set of clamps made with a 1.5 inch drop.

Does anyone have any experience with these parts? I want to go with the best option.

Thanks for your help,
-Mike

·
Registered
339 Posts
Can't really help you with any of that, but I have a set of 919 rims I'll sell you cheap!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you selling them as a set, because I would only need the rear - no rotor or sprocket - just a rear wheel. How much are you asking?
-Mike

·
Registered
339 Posts
mdtoney said:
Are you selling them as a set, because I would only need the rear - no rotor or sprocket - just a rear wheel. How much are you asking?
-Mike
I was asking 300 for the set plus shipping.
Make me an offer on just the rear. If reasonable, I might sell just the rear.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was hoping to find a beater rear wheel for around $100. I could go $125 + shipping, but if it's much more than that I'll have to pass. It's a want more than a need.
Thanks,
-Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts