Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gave one idea Estes park in CO. I have been there once a couple of years ago and the drive through the canyon from I think it was drake was beautiful and there were lots of twisties. Does any one have any other ideas? Like I said before the Stanley is the place to stay but we definitely need reservations in advance. Hell I am even up for finding a camp ground.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have been looking at maps and sat views of the area. It looks like some good riding.
I guess highway 119 is used by a bunch of clubs. There are goast towns and old siver mines along the way. Peak to Peak Scenic Byway | Scenic Drives USA . Also check out this rout. Your web browser and the Maps site are incompatible <--- didnt work as i had hoped. It starts at estes park and follows the 34 through rock MT nantional park down to Granby where it meets the 40. Then South down to the 6. East to the 119 then north back to Estes Park. It is 188 miles long and as far as i can tell from the satalite views it looks like it could be fun. The road would take us through rock mountain national park.
Let me know what you think. Get on google earth and follow the rout.

I will be more than happy to head this thing up. I realy dont know what I am doing and would love some tips from those who have put together a successful meet.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looks like the Stanley has rooms open for June July and Augest. The rooms run around $200 and up. If we get enough people to pull this off I will call aroud and see what type of group rates we can get, I usualy get a military discount on top of it also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts