Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Are Chain and Pete making manlove right now?

• yes they are, those fagz

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • no they are not

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are both absent right now, as they have taken a "break" from the site. I find this strange, and think they are in mid-manlove-moment right now in some Motel room :p . What do you think?

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
I would have to agree.

booth23 said:
What do you think?
However, if you want to know what I really think is that you started this thread out of pure jealousy wishing you were right there with them.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Let's just say.....handcuffs will definitely be involved!!!!! :gay: I think it's safe to say that other devices will come into play. :supergay: Leather, or perhaps a lacy outfit or two. :puke: Maybe even some powertools. :gay: :supergay: :sex: :puke: :whip: :poop: :bed:

I'm sorry, I can't take much more of this mental imagery! :lol:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ND4SPD said:
I would have to agree.

However, if you want to know what I really think is that you started this thread out of pure jealousy wishing you were right there with them.
Those are your thoughts not mine sweetboy :D

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
The site has now reached an all-time low...

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
nomad said:

You're right,

But i bet you voted yes too :eyebrows:

·
Registered
463 Posts
I think I saw them both walk into a cheap motel holding hands.... :rolleyes: :supergay: :rotfl:

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
nomad said:
Things just got lower - behold, here is how it all began...

Hey, I figure we may as well hit them below the belt as much as possible while we can. :idunno:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
For those that answered the poll with a No, you are in denial, Pete and/or Chain are cheating on you with each other. I'm sorry but you are going to have to face up to the fact one day may as well be today.

:D

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
So now it's a full blown rump wrangler rally? huh? :sex: :booty: :sex: :supergay: :wacking: :gay: :booty:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts