Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I'm early (not on the east coast), but I wanted to be first to wish one of our resident good cops a seriously happy birthday. I forgot the phucking mailbox bully was a Pisces also. :D

:bday: Chain, hope your day is glorious, and you get laid by at least a dozen virgins! :rotfl: Many more, dude!~

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Bacchus said:
OK, so I'm early (not on the east coast), but I wanted to be first to wish one of our resident good cops a seriously happy birthday. I forgot the phucking mailbox bully was a Pisces also. :D

:bday: Chain, hope your day is glorious, and you get laid by at least a dozen virgins! :rotfl: Many more, dude!~
:bday: Chainiac :thumb:
Any new mods for your Birthday??? :D

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Happy Birthday, Chain! Hope your day and year is spectacular!

Scratch, haha, we used to day 'homeslice', too. Never heard anyone else use it. Too funny! :D

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Whoa, thanks fellas (and gal), this is a nice suprise to come into work to find!

Too bad I won't be getting laid by any virgins. Closest I'll likely come to that is getting peed on by a crack whore I have to chase down and arrest on a warrant.

Ah well, comes with the territory. And we don't catch the smart ones. :loser:

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
"Peed on by a crack whore?" :rotfl: I'm not sure Hemingway ever used that particular phrase, but perhaps he should have!

I too hope that you have an outstanding day, and that you treat yourself to some simple pleasure like new pipes or a new bike or something. :smilebig:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts