Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Among other talents I imagine I have, I'm pretty good at throwing my voice, especially after I've downed a few Miller Lites right before, er, after work. Ahem, anyway. Okay gang, let's play a game. Three guesses and the first two don't count. :idea: Who voice is this prominent Fireblades.org member?

LINK

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Chain said:
Among other talents I imagine I have, I'm pretty good at throwing my voice, especially after I've downed a few Miller Lites right before, er, after work. Ahem, anyway. Okay gang, let's play a game. Three guesses and the first two don't count. :idea: Who voice is this prominent Fireblades.org member?

LINK
:huh: The cop has to be drunk :rotfl:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
booth23 said:
:huh: The cop has to be drunk :rotfl:
Now wait just a minizzle. I'm talking like a homie, aren't I Boofie? Sorry ... "Whose voice," not "Who voice," that's what I meant to say.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Chain said:
Now wait just a minizzle. I'm talking like a homie, aren't I Boofie? Sorry ... "Whose voice," not "Who voice," that's what I meant to say.
The name is bee oh oh tee ehtch deuce thrizzle nigga :D Try not to mix it up :thumb:

BTW, how are those Millers? I've serving up some Pyramid Hefeweizen this evening :cheers: Oh yeah, on the topic at hand... The more important question is when he'll find this thread and post :idunno:

·
Registered
469 Posts
booth23 said:
The name is bee oh oh tee ehtch deuce thrizzle nigga :D Try not to mix it up :thumb:

BTW, how are those Millers? I've serving up some Pyramid Hefeweizen this evening :cheers:

Well, it didn't take you long to delve into the local brews. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Ah, Cliffy! You gotta love him.

[Cliff Claven]"Well..it's pretty well known fact there Normie, the Floriadians were the first to coin the term post whoring, yea, ya se, back in 1494 Chief Owanaow started recognizing his posts were being stolen by the a Spainards and hence the postwhore term was born..."

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ND4SPD said:
Well since we don't know the list of people you've met off the forum, it'd be kinda hard to decipher, no? :hmm:
Who says I've actually met the guy?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts