Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Nice pickemup truck, but if you want me to come over with my heat gun, I can take care of that red sticker you've got on the side of the box.

Until then, I am mono-man!

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chain : Nice pickemup truck, but if you want me to come over with my heat gun, I can take care of that red sticker you've got on the side of the box.

Until then, I am mono-man!
I kinda like it on there. I'm very happy with it, minus the gas mileage. This thing sucks down gas like a champ!

I wish I could make it to Jennings CC, but I won't have the cash, nor the vacation time. We are still too busy at work, and we're going into our busy season so I doubt they'll let me take off work I'm definitely going somewhere in the spring, that's fo shizzle

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Nice lookin' truck ND! Now you can join us @ BeaveRun next month...interested? If you're planning on taking on Charlie, you're gonna need ALOT of track time.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
HondaGal : Nice lookin' truck ND!  Now you can join us @ BeaveRun next month...interested?  If you're planning on taking on  Charlie, you're gonna need ALOT of track time.  
HG, just went there last week, nice course. Smooth, tons of elevating turns. Somewhat scary as well (for me atleast). My only complaint is the track is alittle small (1.6 miles) and traffic builds up fast. Enjoy your trackday at BeaveRun!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts