Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The below shot is from my ride to work the other day. I stopped at Rosenblatt Stadium, where they play the College World Series each year, and caught the a.m. sun sneaking over the treetops of the Missouri River Valley between western Iowa and downtown Omaha.

This is a shot of what the little homos at work tried to pull while my bike was sitting inside the precinct garage. Little did they know how perceptive Chain is. OK, so I nearly rode out of the lot after work with this on my plate. Had I done so, they'd have paid dearly upon my return from days off. Still, hard not to laugh at this one...

Finally, this pic is outside a heating and air conditioning shop in south Omaha. I haven't a clue what the relic is sitting in the owner's landscaping, but I've always wanted to snap a photo of my bike with it in the background. I would have liked to have played around with the available light and different perspectives on this photo, but I was short on time and took only one.

Until next time then.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
bwhip, you must have missed Chain's reverse metamorphosis. He is selling everything with any hint of red on it that he previously purchased and reverting back to Monochrome Man!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Next time you go to work on the fiddy, when you park it you should put a plate on the bike that says 'you wish I were' or something similar

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Bacchus : bwhip, you must have missed Chain's reverse metamorphosis.  He is selling everything with any hint of red on it that he previously purchased and reverting back to Monochrome Man!
Some kinda contest with Conq or sumpin'

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
2OHOH2954 : Next time you go to work on the fiddy, when you park it you should put a plate on the bike that says 'you wish I were' or something similar

How about the Lesbian Avenger's (or something like that) T-shirt slogan: 'We Recruit'?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts