Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't really do the photo justice unless viewed in full screen mode - that way you get the best of the 1024 x 768 res.

Chain's New Desktop Wallpaper

Edit: Especially cool when moving all desktop shortcuts and such to a lone folder in the upper left hand portion of the screen and setting the toolbar to auto hide.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2OHO, lol @ you!

ND4SP: The shot you're talking about is cool too, but so much detail gets lost in that perspective that I think this one, basked in soft early morning sunlight, is prettier. Stirring, don't you think?

Sincerely,

Hemmingway <jab on Baketech>

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Chain, just a bit of constructive critcism - picture would work much better if you had an OHLINS creeping into the field of view (you know, color coordinated with your 'top of the fork thingies').

·
Registered
595 Posts
Chain : The shot you're talking about is cool too, but so much detail gets lost in that perspective that I think this one, basked in soft early morning sunlight, is prettier. Stirring, don't you think?
I'm getting a Woody!

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ccwilli3 : it looks good except for the fork caps.  I thought that was gonna get fixed chain?  
I'm fixin' on either cropping the blue top of the fork thingies out of the pic or purchasing a scorched Ti Mori to match the blue.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Chain : I'm fixin' on either cropping the blue top of the fork thingies out of the pic or purchasing a scorched Ti Mori to match the blue.
It takes a whole lot of 'comfortable with your own sexuality' to run a mori scorched Ti pipe...  Even more so to run two cans...

; )

1 - 20 of 22 Posts