Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called the credit union and got a loan for payoff. It was alot less expensive than had I waited until the 36 month lease was up. Employee pricing and end of model year '05 sale (before the new for '06 Ram came out).

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
evl_twn said:
Well, try not to take this the wrong way, but YOU'RE RETARDED!

You could get another bike for that $$$ :deal:
but money wasn't the reason he stopped riding.

have fun with that. pay attention to your tranny as its probably not rated for that much power. and I hope you're gonna put on a good free flowing exhaust to really take advantage of the increase in power. more air in always means you gotta get more air out.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Chain said:
I called the credit union and got a loan for payoff. It was alot less expensive than had I waited until the 36 month lease was up. Employee pricing and end of model year '05 sale (before the new for '06 Ram came out).
:thumb: Smart move. You should get a Speed Triple.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CBR929RE said:
but money wasn't the reason he stopped riding.

have fun with that.
:D

CBR929RE said:
I hope you're gonna put on a good free flowing exhaust to really take advantage of the increase in power. more air in always means you gotta get more air out.
Already sporting Magnaflow and 2.75" mandrel bent tubing.

I'd not be the man you know as Chain w/o an exhaust mod, no? :evilaugh:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
phobiaphobe said:
You should get a Speed Triple.
:mad: Dammit man, you know I love that bike. Stop tempting me! There is only so much loot I can skim from the evidence room you know!

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jetbdude said:
Dang :eek: you can come at Grattan next year with that thing.
All my truck will wind up being is a big tire abuser. Mine is a Quad Cab 4WD, huge and heavy as hell. The best choice for this turbo kit would be for a short box standard cab 2WD that could be lowered and made to handle well with wide and sticky rubber, shocks, urethane bushings, sway bars, etc.

That said, if abtech will let me anywhere near the racing surface, well... :evilaugh:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I highly doubt abtech would be the slightest bit worried about me unless he was on his RC, passing me on the outside when the turbo spooled up... ;)

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Chain said:
I highly doubt abtech would be the slightest bit worried about me unless he was on his RC, passing me on the outside when the turbo spooled up... ;)
''OUPS.... sorry man, I lost the back, give me a hand, we'll put it in the, well, what's left of it in the back and I'll drop you in front of garage 10 :p ''

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Being a 4X4 it should do well off road, Grattan has a MX track. They also have a shallow pond, but it's a Dodge it would not make it.:poke:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jetbdude said:
''OUPS.... sorry man, I lost the back, give me a hand, we'll put it in the, well, what's left of it in the back and I'll drop you in front of garage 10 :p ''
:nod:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts