Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dearest friends.

Many of you know me as a rather boring, monochromatic fellow, someone unable to appreciate the diversity that is our great sportbiking community.

In the past, I have engaged in such unsavory acts as 'color-bashing' (akin to gay-bashing, but, well different) and even failing to wave at fellow sportbikers whose rides were festooned with racing stickers, chromed swingarms and polished wheels.

No more.

I now embrace my fellow riders, D&D pipe owners and sundry Bling artists galore. It matters not if you ride a stretched and slammed 'busa or even a Hardley. I love you all.

To show my good intentions and demonstrate that Chain's World is no longer the dull, overcast place it once was, I have installed items that are actually colored and or polished on my formerly monochromatic 954. A fitting tribute to the man you used to know as Chain, here at the finest hour any RR pilot can ever experience, my 954th post!

Before:

After:

Rock on, my multi-colored brothers!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
<obligatory notthatthereisanythingwrongwiththat comment>

...just don't get too frisky during the 'embracing'

</obligatory notthatthereisanythingwrongwiththat comment>

What's next? Shall it be 'Pudstretcher' as one prognosticator predicts?

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
BTW, that mirror pic, was it taken outside a mirrored glass building? Neat

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Where'd you get those cool reverse RR stickers for the left side of your bike? Toys 'R' Us? How about the backward Arai sticker for that snazzy helmet? Cool!

Welcome to the world of color - sorta like when Dorothy started down the Yellow Brick Road, I reckon.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
LOL at 2002954

Edit:
I am soooo wanting to photochop these pics...but alas...I have projects waiting in the basement....so you are spared for now Pudstretcher...

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Wow! this is one of those momments I think I'll remember for the rest of my life, people in years to comes will ask 'do you remember where you were when chain posted his 954 th post' and I'll be able to say (with pride) yes.

The bike is a bit too colorfull for me though

seriously it looks good.

Mick

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
nomad : The dude chose red to match his engine kill switch... *shake*shake*shake*  Sad.
Yeah...the bike went from monochromatic to monohomatic.....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts