Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
:eek: I better watch out my 954 has no steering wheel and I drive it every day! :rotfl:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:plus1: yeah I cruised around all night on mine, still no wheel to be had!

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Must be a slow news week worldwide because that made into the Toronto Sun earlier in the week, wonder if he had been eating some shrimps off the Barbie, drinking a bunch of Fosters, fighting a great white or eating Vegemite off the stomach of some Sheila:eyebrows:.........bloody Aussies:stirpot:

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
I've driven some ragedy cars in my day, but I think they all has steering wheels... may have been missing some other parts....

Actually ran into this car around 1300 today while on a ride... I guess it is a beach town, but really???

beachcar.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
I figure they were trying to make it into something like a Jeep. Either that, or those trucks where people cut out the back of the cab and have it open to the bed..... You can see one small bar right in the middle of the opening, no trunk lid, no upper trunk deck, no back windows or rear window..... wtf... I guess it's now a "beach cruiser" lol. Would this raise or lower the resale value?

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've driven some ragedy cars in my day, but I think they all has steering wheels... may have been missing some other parts....

Actually ran into this car around 1300 today while on a ride... I guess it is a beach town, but really???

View attachment 56498

:rotfl::rotfl:

I can't believe they can legally drive that thing on the road :)

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
I guess as long as it has a steering wheel they're fine :rotfl:

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
If only the guy had put a second set of visegrips on that steering shaft, at 180 degrees to the other one, then he could have argued that he had handle bars. :smilebig:

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
If only the guy had put a second set of visegrips on that steering shaft, at 180 degrees to the other one, then he could have argued that he had handle bars. :smilebig:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Wow that there comment made me laugh pretty hard!

·
Super Moderator
14,704 Posts
And he had no licence as it was suspended and the car was unregistered, uninsured.
They're out there people.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts