Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you lusting after a 600RR, I found this on another forum. Sounds like he really needs to sell! Just thought I'd pass this on for everyone here that is hot for this bike.

A track bike perhaps?

Spend more money here!

·
Registered
433 Posts
If any of you guys crash your 600 then just give me a call. Can't afford to spend $6800 on a bike that I am going to take to the races and potentially wad, but a nice salvage bike for $3000-4000 is very doable.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ND4SPDSHO : I think I saw him advertising it on 600rr.net too.  That's a steal!!!
Yeah, what a deal for anyone that is in the market for one. It's not even close to being broken in yet, and you can pick it up for the price of a used F4i! I'd love to see one of our org brethren steal that bike! So many here have been talking about it.

·
Registered
925 Posts
lfg929 : If any of you guys crash your 600 then just give me a call. Can't afford to spend $6800 on a bike that I am going to take to the races and potentially wad, but a nice salvage bike for $3000-4000 is very doable.
A buddy bought a wadded 03 R6 (1.2K mi) for $3K---needed a rear subframe---all plastic--he put race plastic on it and was good to go

1 - 6 of 6 Posts