Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tested my battery/charging system and my battery is shot after almost 3 years. Anyone know where the cheapest place is to buy one (I'd like to stick with the Yuasa (unless there is a betterone))?

·
Registered
819 Posts
You can safely use the same battery as a CBR600F3 uses. They are gtx9-bs and at kmart for $49.95. I had one in my 929 for 10000miles and I had no problems. I have since sold the bike so I can't tell you how it lasted after that...

·
Registered
4 Posts
CBRGuy said:
Tested my battery/charging system and my battery is shot after almost 3 years. Anyone know where the cheapest place is to buy one (I'd like to stick with the Yuasa (unless there is a betterone))?
Why not go see if Phil can hook you up with a good price. Give him cash and he can buy it for you. I think last November he got me a new Yuasa for mean green for about $38 or so. :thumb:

I thought you were gonna call me? :idunno:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GSE Anthony said:
Why not go see if Phil can hook you up with a good price. Give him cash and he can buy it for you. I think last November he got me a new Yuasa for mean green for about $38 or so. :thumb:

I thought you were gonna call me? :idunno:
I ended up getting the K-mart battery for $50. Phil don't work at Powersports anymore.........

I tried calling but kept getting some error message or something. :idunno: I've been trying for 4 days.......

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
ConqSoft said:
I had to buy one for Princess' 600RR yesterday. None of the ones I found anywhere else were sealed, so I went with OEM for $118.
I guess the bike is out of warranty!! :crap:

What happened to the battery to end its life so soon?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts