Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on google for about an hour and all I can find is the one listed on their website. I'd like to not pay $250 for a seat. Anyone know of a cheaper place?

·
Registered
737 Posts
I found mine on here ... one of those items you just gotta keep searching for. You'll run across it.

Don't fore get about the Sergent Seats ... just as good and easier to find.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found mine on here ... one of those items you just gotta keep searching for. You'll run across it.

Don't fore get about the Sergent Seats ... just as good and easier to find.
Never heard of them, off to google.

Edit-Wowwww...$330 directly off their site.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have used Corbin and Sargent seats and I must say, Sargent was , by far, the better of the two. Much more comfortable on the long trips and way easier to move around on. You get what you pay for....
snipes

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I'm going to see if any local upholstery shops can do anything for me, if not it looks like I'm dropping some coin. Thanks for your all's help so far!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I looked forever for my Corbin. I lost three auctions on ebay before finally winning one. Took about year and a half. Got it for $100 shipped.

·
Registered
27 Posts
well I finally found my corbin seat, the exact materials and welt color i wanted with a matching back seat on ebay, I paid 230 for them, I was not gonna be out bid! They should be shipped to me today! Cant wait to try them out on my bike!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts