Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
He is a Ninja Drummer! Those sticks can be used as deadly weapons and he is just practicing his fighting form.....
or he is High as hell....
either way dude has some skillz! Great Vid!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
:idunno: what he had before the show but i want some...

......too damn funny. :rotfl::clap::rotfl::clap::rotfl:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
:eek::eek:
Oooo. That's scary. I know the drummer he is imitating, every move is a perfect copy of his live show - see my name over there...
Here's the original drummer, Shannon Larkin. BTW it's the bikes in this video that started it all for me and that Vettel guy just gave the final push.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:eek::eek:
Oooo. That's scary. I know the drummer he is imitating, every move is a perfect copy of his live show - see my name over there...
Here's the original drummer, Shannon Larkin. BTW it's the bikes in this video that started it all for me and that Vettel guy just gave the final push.
Enjoy.
Not sure who was first - the gold jackets vid seems older - but either way, if I were a drummer, that's how I would drum!

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Not sure who was first - the gold jackets vid seems older - but either way, if I were a drummer, that's how I would drum!
:eek: Yup, you're right. Maybe that WAS my favourite drummer before he joined Godsmack. His first part time job? (The gold guy, not the gorilla)
:rotfl::rotfl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts