Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning!! Extremely foul language, even from the little kids.

Check out this mall cop in Atlanta. I don't know why but the first thing that crossed my mind was Denzel Washington should be taking lessons from this guy because King Kong ain't got @!$# on THIS GUY.:smilebig:

First him chasing off drug dealers.

Chasing Away Drug Dealers From Mall - YouTube

Then the out of control foul mouth mom and kids gets zapped.:thumb:

Ghetto Woman Gets Tased in Front of Children - YouTube

Then Reddit started raising money to better outfit him. Article here.
Reddit Users Help Raise More Than $17,000 for Mall Security Guard Who Tased Abrasive Mom in Viral Vid | Video | TheBlaze.com

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Whatever we may think or whatever conversation may arise, my heart goes out to those kids---they don't stand a chance.....

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Mall cop obviously isn't good at diffusing a situation, but those "parents" behaviour in front of the kids is just ridiculous. I hope the video gets passed onto whatever government agency protects children out there.

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
Warning!! Extremely foul language, even from the little kids.

Check out this mall cop in Atlanta. I don't know why but the first thing that crossed my mind was Denzel Washington should be taking lessons from this guy because King Kong ain't got @!$# on THIS GUY.:smilebig:

First him chasing off drug dealers.

Chasing Away Drug Dealers From Mall - YouTube

Then the out of control foul mouth mom and kids gets zapped.:thumb:

Ghetto Woman Gets Tased in Front of Children - YouTube

Then Reddit started raising money to better outfit him. Article here.
Reddit Users Help Raise More Than $17,000 for Mall Security Guard Who Tased Abrasive Mom in Viral Vid | Video | TheBlaze.com
Nice neighborhood :eek::eek:. Must put that down as one of my holiday destinations. :eek::eek:
Whatever we may think or whatever conversation may arise, my heart goes out to those kids---they don't stand a chance.....
They hav'nt got a snow flakes chance in hell. :(

Poor kids.
So sad. :(

Mall cop obviously isn't good at diffusing a situation, but those "parents" behaviour in front of the kids is just ridiculous. I hope the video gets passed onto whatever government agency protects children out there.
Sorry, I have to dissagree Sky. I think he showed great resolve to hold out as long as he did. I know I would'nt if I was by myself like him.
GEEZ!, Where's the backup in situations like this.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Nice neighborhood :eek::eek:. Must put that down as one of my holiday destinations. :eek::eek:

I agree, why would anybody want to live in such a place?
I didn't see _anybody_ else taking any interest in the scum peddling their drugs. If you allow them to do this crap without making any effort to stop them then that's the society you end up living in.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Sorry, I have to dissagree Sky. I think he showed great resolve to hold out as long as he did. I know I would'nt if I was by myself like him.
GEEZ!, Where's the backup in situations like this.
I'm not arguing that he "held out" for a decent amount of time. Shouting "you better back it up" repeatedly DOES NOT do anything to calm down the situation - it only antagonises it. People who are issued with tasers and other weapons need to be able to talk people down (no matter how pissed off they are), before going to the weapon.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'm not arguing that he "held out" for a decent amount of time. Shouting "you better back it up" repeatedly DOES NOT do anything to calm down the situation - it only antagonises it. People who are issued with tasers and other weapons need to be able to talk people down (no matter how pissed off they are), before going to the weapon.
LOL, why? The officers are the ones carrying those weapons. Shouldn't it be the people who desire not to be harmed, shot or zapped with one of these weapons, be the ones to try to calm the situation?

"Don't taze me bro!"

:rotfl:

Joking aside, I've seen more than enough footage of belligerent citizens continuing to talk **** to cops/security guards, etc., knowing full well they carry tazers/forms of non-lethal weaponry and will not hesitate to use them, to the point that the LEO/guard does use them.
The way I see it is that if someone in a position of authority is carrying weapons, I'm going to ensure that I don't do anything to needlessly provoke him into using any of those weapons on me.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
when i was young I did not know why some kids where so bad or just did not seem to know how to be abound other people:idunno: now that I have worked with kids for 15 years!!! I know 99% of it is what they see and how there raised!!! those kids really are in for a tuff life:crap: because there mom's and dad's showed them the worst to interact with others!!!! unless there blessed with bball skills, or some sport!!! guess they could be really smart or musical??? but the chances of that go way down unless the parent puts in work!!!!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I agree, why would anybody want to live in such a place?
I didn't see _anybody_ else taking any interest in the scum peddling their drugs. If you allow them to do this crap without making any effort to stop them then that's the society you end up living in.
It's so sad!!!! a good 30% or more of the people in USA think there gangster??? even if there young, old, have kids, whatever!!! even if the other person is twice there size or a man and there a woman:crap: they still act tuff even if there not... little rich white boys and girls!!! I went to two diff schools growing up... one public the other private school. some of the richest kids I knew acted just like!!! after it became cool to be gangster! selling drugs, stealing stuff, ect!!! 99% of these kids where talk but they tried!!! it's the worst thing that's ever happend to this country!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts