Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is graphic...But it does demonstrate what an armed and trained man can do in the face of some organized dirtbags...

THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES

THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND

What could happen if you screw with a law enforcement officer in Texas .......

Here is the latest from the El Paso , TX PD

Living on the border, we are all familiar with criminals coming from Mexican gangs. In this situation, three armed felons crossed the US border, and tried to rob an off duty El Paso , Texas Police Officer dressed in civilian clothes while he stood in front of a bank.

The plan was for two of them to grab his backpack and toss it to an accomplice on a stolen motorcycle. However, the well prepared Police Officer shot all of them, managing to kill 2 immediately. The 3rd one was shot in both arms and bled to death before help arrived.

Gun used: a 40 cal.

Do you realize how much the US taxpayer saved by not having to prosecute these worthless thugs?

This guy won't be around much longer.

Final score:

Good Cop: Three

Bad guys: Zero

"All that's necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." Benjamin Franklin

"No man who refuses to bear arms in defense of his nation can give a sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country" T. Roosevelt

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not." Thomas Jefferson

"Gun control is hitting what you aim at."

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
You don't honestly expect anybody to click a link like that?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
:huh: ...........i really want to see what you are talking about but.....there is nothing to click

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Looking at it again, were any of them armed though?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
messed with the wrong guy that day...............dang!!!

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
messed with the wrong guy that day...............dang!!!
I just feel sorry for everybody else they screwed before meeting this guy.
And I feel really good for everybody else they were going to screw if they'd survived any longer.

Reactions: TheOne11

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Thanks for the fix blade

if you play with fire sometimes you get burned, no big loss.
True but these condoning people want to go back to the way of the wild west it would seem so. Three people dead just for a rucksack and maybe a few dollars, and everyone is claiming its the greatest thing ever. Bankers have stolen billions kept their jobs and just another round of bonuses, in my eyes thats robbery, real robbery.
Im not condoning robbery here but no one has even given a thought to the socio economic conditions that may have driven these guys to this.

One other serious point is where are their arms, fecking easy to shoot unarmed people, this guy wasn't shooting to stop them he was out to kill them

·
Registered
478 Posts
I hope theres more to the story, im all for defending yourself/your life, but 3 men dead over a backpack? I didnt see/hear about a single weapon. If they had weapons its a whole different ball game but if they didnt, thats just wrong.

·
Registered
391 Posts
True but these condoning people want to go back to the way of the wild west it would seem so. Three people dead just for a rucksack and maybe a few dollars, and everyone is claiming its the greatest thing ever. Bankers have stolen billions kept their jobs and just another round of bonuses, in my eyes thats robbery, real robbery.
Im not condoning robbery here but no one has even given a thought to the socio economic conditions that may have driven these guys to this.

One other serious point is where are their arms, fecking easy to shoot unarmed people, this guy wasn't shooting to stop them he was out to kill them
I hope theres more to the story, im all for defending yourself/your life, but 3 men dead over a backpack? I didnt see/hear about a single weapon. If they had weapons its a whole different ball game but if they didnt, thats just wrong.
Two excellent points here Setanta and Charles, i did not see any weapons around the culprets either.

I'm all for defending myself and mine but this is a step further i believe.

I dont even want to start about the banker's/economic mess either so i will leave it at that...

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts

I have no problem with what he did. We have social rules that everybody is supposed to respect for the good of everybody. Everybody has simple rights to be able to live safely and peacefully. If you aren't going to respect other's rights then I don't see why you should expect them to respect yours.
I'm guessing this robbery wasn't a one-off event in their otherwise socially-responsible lives and probably wasn't because they were hungry.
Socio-economic circumstances are not an excuse to ignore the basic rules of a peaceful society.

Yes, I was surprised to see no sign of weapons. I can't imagine the officer was authorised to use lethal force simply to protect property from theft. I'd love to find out more about the incident myself.

·
Registered
20,981 Posts
Well...that'll teach em a listen they wont forget...PERMANENTLY !!! They won't be robbing any other innocent bystanders......(still no guns in sight from the perps??)...mmmhhh

·
Registered
478 Posts
so with a little searching ive come up with a few things,

1. Not el Paso, pretty sure it was Brazil

2. Cop was probably part of a robbery sting

I would hope any weapons were removed for safety reason, even in brazil i would hope robbery doesnt warrant shooting to kill.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Well...that'll teach em a listen they wont forget...PERMANENTLY !!! They won't be robbing any other innocent bystanders......(still no guns in sight from the perps??)...mmmhhh
I think we can safely say they're fully rehabilitated from their lives of crime :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts