Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MODERN IMAGE. Too bad you can't see slvr/blk!

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Pretty cool to mess around w/that. Plus I noticed they included several monochromatic colors for Chain

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Chain : Quote (Bacchus @ June 23 2003, 6:58pm)Pretty cool to mess around w/that.  Plus I noticed they included several monochromatic colors for Chain  
Bac, you are SO behind here bro. Check the tagline...
Liar, I don't believe it!

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Chain : Quote (Bacchus @ June 23 2003, 6:58pm)Pretty cool to mess around w/that.  Plus I noticed they included several monochromatic colors for Chain  
Check the date of my post

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : Quote (Chain @ July 06 2003, 1:28pm)Quote (Bacchus @ June 23 2003, 6:58pm)Pretty cool to mess around w/that.  Plus I noticed they included several monochromatic colors for Chain  
Liar, I don't believe it!
Nope, I'm telling the truth...

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Bacchus : Quote (Chain @ July 06 2003, 10:28am)Quote (Bacchus @ June 23 2003, 6:58pm)Pretty cool to mess around w/that.  Plus I noticed they included several monochromatic colors for Chain  
Check the date of my post    
That's no excuse. You're supposed to keep better track of your friends!

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
There, there. It's OK Chain. BTW, what's with the 'monochromatic no more' and 'colorful' taglines? Did I miss something, have you painted your bike chartreuse or something?

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Bacchus : There, there.  It's OK Chain.  BTW, what's with the 'monochromatic no more' and 'colorful' taglines?  Did I miss something, have you painted your bike chartreuse or something?  
It's in the process of being, well, colorized. As in no more monochrome. Nothing huge mind you, like a custom chartreuse paint job, lol, but different than it used to be.

I'll post details and pics when I'm done, but I'm still waiting for a couple visits from FedEx and UPS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts