Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure there's room for debate as to how accurate this is, but it's a fun test nonetheless:

Emode

·
Registered
690 Posts
Anybody a member of Mensa

My cousin who is too smart for anyone (to a point he scares you when you talk to him) made me take the test which is the standard IQ test and I scored a 156... Which Qualified me to be in Mensa.... even though I could care less......

I guess 135 and over is considered Genius

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Just tried your test ER - please excuse me now while I go pop a couple of tylenols

To me, some of the answers were apparent instantly. With a couple of them I could not for the life of me see any correlation. Am I a dumbazzzzz? Still scored well though.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was tagged as a visual math-nerd. The word-play was boring to me but I loved the puzzle, logic, and math problems.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
135 and up is genius? Bow down to me then beotches! Quikmike goes first!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Your IQ score is 129

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior

Am I the dumbest one on here, all of you scored 135+? STEGEN, take the test and post the results...Please

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Do you have to submit an e-mail or any BS like that to get your score?

·
Registered
144 Posts
126 Word Warrior and that's on 36 hours of not sleeping, but confirmed my suspicions that I am not genius material. Anybody know what the break down is for tard, below avg, avg, above avg and genius or dare I ask?

h8

·
Registered
929 Posts
luvtolean : Do you have to submit an e-mail or any BS like that to get your score?
Nah...you can enter bogus info at the beginning, when you finish the test it states your score and you can pay money to find out which questions you answered wrong and other details.

I am a visual Math nerd as well.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'm a visual/math as well. Says I'm a 'facts curator'.
Though I took a similar test once and the results compared to this one are pretty accurate.
(except that I suck at math).

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Your IQ score is 129
Intellectual Type is a Facts Curator

Edit: Trimmed out MOst of the BS

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
135, 'Visionary Philosopher'  

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways.

Umm, yeah...

Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others

Nope.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Visionary philosopher here too.

·
Registered
887 Posts
ccwilli3 : 135 and up is genius?  Bow down to me then beotches!  Quikmike goes first!  
oh yeah?!?!...scored a 158, beotch....now, you bow down before me, you menial peon!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts