Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, that time of year or i'm just noticing now but I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and Target couple days ago to find that both place double charged me on items that I only got one.... :rant:

The Wal-Mart receipt was 3 items ($8.99, $1.40, and $2.48) and Target was one for $5.99. Those are food items (my receipts was like a mile long) that I can't go back to the store and ask for my money back so now what? I just been screwed $18.86 + tax? Not right :nono:

Just wanted to share.

V~

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
So go to a smaller store (maybe something locally owned) and pay a bit more for good service and shorter lines (and better cashiers) Or do like NavyDevilDoc and become a Wal-Mart employee and do thier work yourself.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
So go to a smaller store (maybe something locally owned) and pay a bit more for good service and shorter lines (and better cashiers) Or do like NavyDevilDoc and become a Wal-Mart employee and do thier work yourself.
Hehe... you can ask LTL... the chances of me shopping at a WalMart are close to nil. I have a militant hate against that company.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Might still be worth going to customer service next time in the store and complaining. They might make the refund to keep a customer happy, especially if there are a lot of things on the receipts. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Might still be worth going to customer service next time in the store and complaining. They might make the refund to keep a customer happy, especially if there are a lot of things on the receipts. Good luck.
Exactly right, never hurts to complain. It is the effort that counts at least.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, you know it... I'll go and tell them and bring my receipt and show it to them.

The good news is I went to Verizon to get my son a new phone for Christmas and with my Employee discount, his 109.99 phone.......... I got it for $20 so I got him all the accessories and got myself the kit to download music on my phone with a memory card........... :woohoo:

·
Registered
954 Posts
you bought a three year old a cell phone??? :poke:

Just kidding :smilebig: Make sure you get a plan with ALOT of long distance minutes on it to avoid being charged alot when he leaves for college next year. I mean he's gonna miss you...and your wallet :evilaugh:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you bought a three year old a cell phone??? :poke:

Just kidding :smilebig: Make sure you get a plan with ALOT of long distance minutes on it to avoid being charged alot when he leaves for college next year. I mean he's gonna miss you...and your wallet :evilaugh:
Well, big D does have mommy's old phone for future practice :smilebig: . Kev already had a phone with unlimited text and minutes (I've learn my lesson :rotfl: )but it was my OLD one so after EVERYTHING else he got, I went and got him a new phone. what can I say....... I love those two guys.... :thumb:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Frenchie, you are a horrible parent. i am ashamed of you. shame. shame, shame.

and, just go back to walmart...they will give you your money back...they do it for the stupidest shit....i've got some from my roomie, no receipt, and returned it fine...wasn't even mine :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts