Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have stock side fairings for an 03 954, black and silver color. Any takers? Make me an offer

·
Registered
297 Posts
Thanks that would be great. Do they have any damage of any kind?? And do you know if theyre the same paint scheme as the 2002 blsck/silver models?? cuz mines an '02, and i know theres a difference between the two years when it comes to the black/red bikes...

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
When you post items for sale please take notice of our rules or the post will be deleted. This means 1. post a price and 2. The items must be for sale, this is not a place to conduct a fishing exercise. Thanks.

·
Registered
663 Posts
When you post items for sale please take notice of our rules or the post will be deleted. This means 1. post a price and 2. The items must be for sale, this is not a place to conduct a fishing exercise. Thanks.
I was waiting for that one...03 models were not blk/sil...that was 02, 03 was blk/titanium...so which is it?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My mistake...I definitely should have read the rules before posting that one.

I'd prefer to sell these as a pair and I am thinking of $250 for the 2 of them. I haven't really checked much into what they go for so I might be a little high on that one. Black and Titanium would be a little more accurate I suppose. I will take a few pictures when I get to the shop tonight and post them up when I get home. Both fairings are in decent shape, but neither is perfect. There are some light scuffs on each.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was going to post some pictures of the fairings but apparently I need to figure out how to shrink the file size down to something more manageable first. In the meantime if anyone would like to see them send me an email address and I will send you the pics

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any takers for these fairings? I don't really have much use for them and they are just taking up space. I'm willing to consider reasonable offers

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
still have them...somebody must have a use for them

I have a tail section as well. Needs to be painted but any damage it had has been repaired. $75

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.