Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Geez, what a piece of :shit: I'm driving one as a loaner 'cuz the Valdez is in the body shop. :crap: The thing has no power, handles like crap, and is a rattle bucket...with only 2K on the odometer.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm fine, thanks...my niece backed into the side of it while parked over the holidays. :crap: Bummed me out but I didn't let on...she was upset enough as it was.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
My dad has an '05. He bought it with the expectation of saving on fuel but the best he's managed is 21 on the highway.

Noisy, gutless, plasticky... I wish GM had used the 360 platform and the 4200 motor. (and an optino to upgrade to a 4800 V8) They could have done a real competitive midsize. :thumbd:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
BTW, I'm driving an 05 Taurus this week 'cuz the Focus is in the shop and I'm not much happier with it. The freeway ride is smooth and it's quiet, but that's about the only thing it has going for it :thumbd:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
ND4SPD said:
BTW, I'm driving an 05 Taurus this week 'cuz the Focus is in the shop and I'm not much happier with it. The freeway ride is smooth and it's quiet, but that's about the only thing it has going for it :thumbd:
seems like a lateral move to me. although I've never driven a focus. I've driven a bunch of tauruses (or is it tauri), you can slam that gas pedal all the way to the floor and it doesn't do much at all.

I drove the first year Colorado and it seemd pretty nice back when I drove it. Definetly and upgrade from the 1996 v6 Dakota the guy had before.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I understand ... I test drove Colorado, Ranger, Toyota, Frontier...

That I-5 SUCKS....

It was the

colorado the worst
Older S10 after that
Ranger (but pretty nice for a small truck)
Toyota and Frontier were close... but something about that 2003 Frontier I liked.

I understand family members doing that to loved vehicles.... our aunt over the holidays pulled up too far and bent in the lower ground effects on my wife's Nissan Quest.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts