They wouldn’t exist if they couldn’t hide behind a cloth...IMO

KKK Story

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
roadrunner954 said:
They wouldn’t exist if they couldn’t hide behind a cloth...IMO

KKK Story
Those loons used to come down to Pulaski TN (north of us) to protest every year at MLK day. The locals hated them. Well one year the town asked everyone including protesters and media to stay away, also all downtown businesses to close. Deprived of the attention they slunk back to the sewer they came from :)

Just thought everyone might enjoy one where the good guys won.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Ummm...this is selective justice which is wrong IMO....what about a group of Muslim women at a protest? Do they need to uncover their faces?

I WANT TO EMPHASIZE I DO NOT SYMPATHIZE OR AGREE WITH THE KKK!

Just that once you single out any group and arbitrarily deny them freedoms, you never know who is next.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Tornado bait said:
Hopefully....one day groups such as the KKK will wither and die. :(
:thumb: Hopefully all groups with a racial background will!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Tornado bait said:
I have a hard time believing that a group like that can even still exist. I hope there is a god so people like that can enjoy an eternity in hell.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Mangina said:
I have a hard time believing that a group like that can even still exist. I hope there is a god so people like that can enjoy an eternity in hell.
The world is full of morons, so occasionally they will collect into organizations, sucks.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
luvtolean said:
Ummm...this is selective justice which is wrong IMO....what about a group of Muslim women at a protest? Do they need to uncover their faces?

I WANT TO EMPHASIZE I DO NOT SYMPATHIZE OR AGREE WITH THE KKK!

Just that once you single out any group and arbitrarily deny them freedoms, you never know who is next.

Well, to me its like the case where the Muslim woman was forced to take off her head garment for her DL picture. They arent in their Kansas anymore. They voluntarily came over here, therefore they go by our nation's laws.
Just my :twocents:
Chris

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Tornado bait said:
Hasn't the KKK already pretty much withered and died (not entirely, I realize)? Seems like I've read in the past that they don't carry nearly as much "clout" as they used to.

At any rate, :moon: :rockets: :sniper: :guns: :chainsaw: :bonk: the bastids!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
NinerPilot said:
Well, to me its like the case where the Muslim woman was forced to take off her head garment for her DL picture. They arent in their Kansas anymore. They voluntarily came over here, therefore they go by our nation's laws.
Just my :twocents:
Chris
I agree. If you don't like this countries laws go back where you came from. Call it harsh if you want. This country can not be united with everyone going seperate directions and doing their own thing.

·
Registered
960 Posts
EDDIE110171 said:
This country can not be united with everyone going seperate directions and doing their own thing.
:huh: But isn't that what liberty is? You can do your own thing as long as you're not stopping anyone else from doing theirs (ie impinging on their liberty).

·
Registered
960 Posts
Not that I'm generally in favour of people breaking the law such as refusing to remove a head dress for a DL photo.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
EDDIE110171 said:
I agree. If you don't like this countries laws go back where you came from. Call it harsh if you want. This country can not be united with everyone going seperate directions and doing their own thing.
So restricting personal freedoms is American? I thought thats why we left and founded this country :idunno: Applying for a government issued Identification card (passport) requires proof your are who who you are, seeing your face would be part of that criteria along with a birth certificate, etc. That has nothing to do with the right to wear a particular style of clothing in public. Whats next, no hats? t-shirts? Pants without a proper hem? I hate the KKK and the evil they stand for...but I support their right to have opinions that differ from my own.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts