Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
and now comes the season of working another job to try and buy my girlfriend the nice stuff while still spinnin off the quick handmade cards to mom and dad

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
I am starting in the morning, going in the AM to pick up a set of spare bodywork for the GSXR.

Happy Christmas to me, happy Christmas to me.....

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Well Merry Christmas to you Bwhip. :thumb:

I haven't started yet cause my two boys haven't really told me much.. My "family" is in France and Canada so Xmas is pretty simple for me... Two boys but, doesn't mean it will be cheap :eek:

I am getting myself.........hmmmmm trailer? Freddie's school? both? decision decision... :D

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I haven't started yet cause my two boys haven't really told me much.. My "family" is in France and Canada so Xmas is pretty simple for me... Two boys but, doesn't mean it will be cheap :eek:

I am getting myself.........hmmmmm trailer? Freddie's school? both? decision decision... :D
You could buy me Freddie's school. I won't be offended.

·
Registered
954 Posts

I can simplify it for you. Your oldest son wants the house to himself for two nights, a box of condoms and a bunch of strippers.

Your youngest son wants some Thomas the tank engine swag...

Come on I've never met your kids and I just told you how to give them the best christmas EVER

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I can simplify it for you. Your oldest son wants the house to himself for two nights, a box of condoms and a bunch of strippers.

Your youngest son wants some Thomas the tank engine swag...

Come on I've never met your kids and I just told you how to give them the best christmas EVER
well, you are close but Far from the truth.. :smilebig:

Big D will for sure gets some Thomas stuff but he's getting a BIKE :thumb:

Kevin's getting a laptop. I already gave him the condom at his 18 bday

So............you're 18?

·
Registered
402 Posts
I did my first round of shopping today.....the little one provided her list this week so I started in on the easy stuff this afternoon. I know it's not that far off, but I think this is the first year I've started in this early!

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
I find the best deals are typically in early January, so I try to have 'alternative plans' (different from alternative lifestyle, yes) until sometime around jan 16th or so, then 'catchup' to family members and such whose gifts I have neglected to give them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Haven't started yet...too many birthdays to get out of the way before Christmas!! In our family, we have ten birthdays from September through December!! It's also impossible to get for "some" people...you know the ones that buy whatever they want whenever they want....Ask Osiris!! :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts