Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay fellas...... I have decided on a SSSA conversion and will no longer need my chrome wheels that are currently on my 96 900RR. I am open to offers(though I have a price in mind)......... I would like to work out a trade involving a front wheel(and some cash) I can have powdercoated to match my new rear. I am also willing to sell the chrome outright and hunt for a new front myself.

The rear will come with cush drive, sprocket(45 tooth 520), brake rotor(great shape, but used), and swingarm w/axle (optional).

The front can be negotiated depending on availability of a trade for another front wheel with rotors.

I am willing to send these wheels off with or without tires(about 400 miles on the rear and about 1000 miles on the front, both Dunlop qualifiers)

Offers and questions are welcome....... Wheels can be seen in my photo album....... Let me know if you are interested.

I'm in Central Mo.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
I would love those rims. I have a front rim that I could send you. Its black right now. What $$ did you have in mind for them?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.