Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of new RC Components Vega chrome 18x3.5 front and 18x8.5 rear wheel for Honda VTX for sale. They are new/unused in perfect condition and come with matching brake rotors (2 front and 1 rear). The front wheel is same size as stock, and the rear is wider to accomodate a 240 tire. Also included is a Superhub assembly to adapt the rear wheel to Honda's shaft drive.
It can all be yours for $2000 shipped, which is cheaper than the polished versions go for.
The set is currently on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120019266691&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MT:31

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a set of new RC Components Vega chrome 18x3.5 front and 18x8.5 rear wheel for Honda VTX for sale. They are new/unused in perfect condition and come with matching brake rotors (2 front and 1 rear). The front wheel is same size as stock, and the rear is wider to accomodate a 240 tire. Also included is a Superhub assembly to adapt the rear wheel to Honda's shaft drive.
It can all be yours for $2000 shipped, which is cheaper than the polished versions go for.
The set is currently on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120019266691&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MT:31
The wheels are nice. I'm looking for one rear wheel only. But if we can discuse the price I'm willing to make an offer.

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
The wheels are nice. I'm looking for one rear wheel only. But if we can discuse the price I'm willing to make an offer.
Maybe not, this thread is nearly 5 years old. If you look just above the persons name it shows the date of the post.

Good luck in finding the wheels you're looking for :thumb:

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Hey machonda :welcome: to the site :D

Try posting up in the Wanted section if you're looking to buy something :thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks guys, I didn't notest the date. If you know something, pls let me know.
I'm from the Caribbean (Curacao) We have some nice honda's overhere. I will send you some foto's.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Maybe not, this thread is nearly 5 years old. If you look just above the persons name it shows the date of the post.

But thanx anyway.
Machonda.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.