Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Chain said:
Bad ass IMO.

Anyone else?

there IS something about the new stuff they are pooping out I like...oh, yea...it's probably the fact that Benz has much say over what happens now. I do like the looks of the 300M, also that new Hemi Wagon deal looks crazy!

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Yup, Chrysler 300C or Dodge Magnum R/T. Hemi drops two cylinders while cruising to save gas mileage a bit, yet romps when necessary with 340 horse and 390 ft/lbs torque.
Wait 'til the supercharged version hits the road. :eyebrows:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Just like the crossfire,the photos look better than in person,normally it's the other way around.Can't be all bad though,v-8 and rear wheel drive,now I just need to drive one. :evilaugh:

-edit-Nevermind,I just went to the chrysler website.The 300 starts at $23k,but you have to spend $33k to get the v-8 option,and no manual trans option. :thumbd:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
jafo said:
Just like the crossfire,the photos look better than in person,normally it's the other way around.Can't be all bad though,v-8 and rear wheel drive,now I just need to drive one. :evilaugh:
Taxi~!~

·
Registered
52 Posts
BDA116 said:
Yup, Chrysler 300C or Dodge Magnum R/T. Hemi drops two cylinders while cruising to save gas mileage a bit, yet romps when necessary with 340 horse and 390 ft/lbs torque.
Wait 'til the supercharged version hits the road. :eyebrows:
I thought it dropped half (4) of it's cylinders like the older Mercedes S600.
At least it's not another cookie-cutter design. Looks like some Bentley or Rolls proportions thrown in.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
showmethebombs said:
there IS something about the new stuff they are pooping out I like...oh, yea...it's probably the fact that Benz has much say over what happens now. I do like the looks of the 300M, also that new Hemi Wagon deal looks crazy!
I saw both while on a ride the other day and both are fine ass automobiles :thumb:

The hemi wagon thingy sounds sweet as hell too :eyebrows:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts