Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why all the Chuck avatars???? Are you all GAY? Men having MEN avatars is just wrong. Have a pic of a woman or a bike or a woman and a bike, but Chuck?? LAME

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Ironman929 said:
Actually I have friends(gay friends)

Why does this not surprise me? :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
CBRVFR said:
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm beginning to miss RevKev.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:cheers:

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
CBRVFR said:
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm beginning to miss RevKev.
I was thinking even Kookie had some grasp of the english language. Did you read where plasticman tries to correct BDA on his use of proper english? I thought I was going to hurt myself from laughing so hard :rotfl: .

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
abtech said:
I was thinking even Kookie had some grasp of the english language. Did you read where plasticman tries to correct BDA on his use of proper english? I thought I was going to hurt myself from laughing so hard :rotfl: .
That's I'as. Learn gud grammer.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
abtech said:
I agree....I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. He should be taxed by the government for a waste of natural resources.

EDIT: "Haven't" is a contraction for "have not".

1 - 20 of 24 Posts