Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone give me some info on this please. Is this the same type show as the ones in Vegas?....acrobatics and such? I have a chance to purchase tickets for $100 apiece instead of the cheapest price of $285. A hundred bones is still steep for me, that is why I am looking for feedback on the show. Is it worth the money?

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
+1

I've seen their show in Vegas and have plans on taking in the water based version of it next time I'm out there (I think they call it 'O').

Unreal performance.

·
that Steve guy
24 Posts
I'd say do it! I've seen 4 shows already. 1 in Vegas (not 'O' sadly), Chicago, Sydney, and Minneapolis. If this one was closer, I'd definitely check it out too.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Not sure what the show you are asking about is like. I was dragged to "O". And that is what I said when I got out of the show. "O"-my god, how much were those tickets? I would have rather spent the time and money at the $10 black jack table. But if you dig that sort of thing, not that there's anything wrong with that, go for it.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont do track days so that isnt a problem. My racing for this year is paid for already. And this is more for the wife since she likes this stuff. I keep her happy/I get to race all year. Kinda evens out ya know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts