Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to clean up the standard rear end of my 929. Does anyone know who supplies or manufactures a decent tailtidy or undertray for the 929. I'm also looking for a high level exhaust system and can for the same bike. Anyone got any ideas?? or photo's of their tidied 929 rear ends??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's exactly what I was looking for. Your 929 really does look the part, especially the Devil exhaust. Cheers for the link.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Here is a link to mine....

Nadine

I have an extremegraphics undertail with the integrated brake lights, red fox hugger and a carbon fiber Devil high mount...among other bolt on goodies.

Hope it helps!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry ratter1, but your link lead to a banner showing the time and temp in Oz, I was hoping for a picture of your bikes tidy rear.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Clean enough??
Bob

p.s. the fender is totally gone now, that pic was a year ago......

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CBRBob, excellent rear end, as it were. What undertail and rear tail unit are you using there??

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
pieface said:
CBRBob, excellent rear end, as it were. What undertail and rear tail unit are you using there??
Well in that pic it is just a cut stock fender, now I have a comp-werkes and a sharkskinz tail. :p

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
ND4SPD said:
As soon as warm weather hits here again. None of us want to see your summer weather conditions :whine:
What are you complaining about? You should be rippin' it up on a snow mobile right about now.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
ND4SPD said:
As soon as warm weather hits here again. None of us want to see your summer weather conditions :whine:

But us Aussies had to go through our winter looking at and hearing about your nice sunny rides :( so now it's our turn :)

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
GhostRider said:
Based on the title of this thread, I thought the bike needed a diaper. :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Hondas don't sh1t themselves :smilebig:

·
Registered
134 Posts
pieface said:
That's exactly what I was looking for. Your 929 really does look the part, especially the Devil exhaust. Cheers for the link.
Hey Pieface,

is that your 929 in your avatar? I've got the dark blue/mirror one too if it is, I just hacksawed my stock tray- The bike is a dark colour to begin with so the black tray- once "adjusted" it's not as noticable as with a lighter colour bike.

getting my hi-mount hindle pipe any day now so will get some pics of it once it's fitted ;)

Cheers
Ben.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ben, yep that's my bike but it's a black one, not blue i'm afraid. I'm going for the Devil high level pipe option in the new year as it means i can retain the pillion pegs, which is a must as we go away a few times year. Might also go for the Hotbodies twin light rear end, much neater. Another possible is a wavy disc front setup. Check this link and picture out, they look and perform brilliantly (apparently) http://www.sportsbikeworld.co.uk/longtermers/blade/may_2002.htm - how good do they look then???

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts