Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am cleaning out the closets and the garage and sharing my treasure with the world! Thanks for Looking!!!

HONDA CBR F3 DynoJet Jet Kit – 65
The box says it will work for 95-98 California Models but it i imagine it would also work with 49 State bikes. I bought the kit and never installed; it includes all the parts and instructions. The bike is gone and the kit wont fit my riding lawnmower, give it a good home.

954 905 Racing Stunt Fairing Stay – 90
There is some minor rust and wear around one of the bolt holes, but it’s still strong. it never saw any action while I had it.

HONDA CBR 954 Side Fairings – 150
One has a minor crack near the lower right mounting point; however both fairings have been sprayed with Line X bed liner for durability and to attract more female attention. The right fairing is missing a piece at the top near the air ram cover; the left has a minor two inch crack at the bottom right.

HONDA CBR 929RR Left Fairings – 70
This is the left side fairings from a 929RR, they have been painted glossy black. The fairings are in good condition with two exceptions. The upper left fairing has a cracked tab and one of the screw holes was drilled larger to accommodate larger screws. The fairings mount up just fine.

ICON Kitty Jacket Medium – 200
ICON Kitty jacket in blue, size medium. The jacket is almost brand new with some of the wrapping still on the zippers, only used a handful of times for short day trips. There are a few minor marks on the jacket, nothing major and no actual damage to the leather. The liner and all the armor inserts are included.

Devil Shotgun Dual Exhaust – 300
I bought this exhaust for a project I never completed, it is missing the mid-pipe which you can have made at most muffler and exhaust shops inexpensively. I contacted Devil and was told it is for an 04-05 Suzuki GSXR, but the possibilities are endless since the mid-pipe needs to be fabricated. There are some scrapes on the canisters from the exhaust mounts rubbing on the cans, but they are intact and ready to be mounted. The bracket that holds the canisters is included, however, a bracket to connect them to the bike will need to be fabricated.

Prices are all negotiable and do not include shipping. I am open to trades, let me know what you have to offer.

Pics are >>>HERE<<<

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found some more stuff in the garage

954 Inner Fairings - 30
929 Upper and Lower fairing stay - 45
929 Front stock seat - 30

All prices are OBO. Interested in trades for gear, 03 600rr parts, 929rr parts, 954rr parts.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i am willing to send you 400 USD (inc. p+p) using paypal.Just put them in a box and SEND THEM TO MEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Just want to make sure you read the description and saw the pictures, Greece is a long way to ride to give you a refund and pick up my pipes :thumbd:

I can get them out two days after I receive payment. give me your email and we can discuss it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just want to make sure you read the description and saw the pictures, Greece is a long way to ride to give you a refund and pick up my pipes :thumbd:

I can get them out two days after I receive payment. give me your email and we can discuss it.
ok , i understand but 10 days ago i "lost"" a pair of these because i did not talk about money early enough.An email i can give you is :[email protected]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Update!

Devil Exhaust has been sold and shipped

Everything else is still available and I have a stack of packing boxes in my garage ready to go... Fire Sale, Everything Must Go! :eyebrows:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi, is the dynojet kit still available, do you know if it would fit a 94 UK Model and how much inc shipping to UK ?
I am assuming you are talking about an F2, I think 95 was the first year for the F3. Dynojet's shows different part numbers between CA and Non-CA US models, nearly all of the needle and jet numbers are different. Its up to you if you want to give it a try. Should not be to expensive to ship and I can get a shipping cost if your interested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.