Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to come back into work last night as I'm really busy right now. Instead I decided that I needed a break and I needed to wash my truck.

So I spent an hour washing my baby and really looking forward to coming out of the house this morning and seeing her all clean and stuff. Well, it rained last night. So guess what is dirty again? :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Of course, you know that of all here, I appreciate how much work and love was put into that effort, especially with a black Av.

However, the others are correct. Wash it and it will rain. That's why I never wash or wax any of my cars or bikes!

(Yeah sure, ya betcha. If anyone believes that they are nuts!)

Weather reports are meaningless. Just ask my son who has been frustrated many times washing, waxing and cleaning the car before going on a date only to find it rained on his parade.

I am sorry for your frustration, HD. I know it well!!!! :rotfl:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Heavy-Dee said:
Since when does the forecast carry any merrit? This hell hole sucks.
I've been perfectly OK with it as long as you don't look more than 36hrs in advance and you can read between the lines. If there's a 40% chance or more for rain, it'll rain, don't bother.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
929_Nupe said:
that's why you have to pay to get it done somedays so you can use the 2-day rain check
That's coming from a Floridian...us northerners don't get rain checks at the car wash (at least around here). If we did they'd be out of business with the amount of rain we get.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
My S10 is black also, and in the past few weeks I have entered in 3 car shows, well before each one consists of washing, waxing, vacuuming, armorall-ing the tires, interior and motor...and of coarse making dem 20's SHINE! takes a long friggin time. Well 1 car show it rained, one show a bird dropped a nasty doogan on my windsheild and the last show I went late so I could clean that day :thumb:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Red Rider said:
That's coming from a Floridian...us northerners don't get rain checks at the car wash (at least around here). If we did they'd be out of business with the amount of rain we get.

that was the VA side of me talking, I'm sure they don't do that down here it rains, everyday..... Sunshine State my ass :rant:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts