Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2000 929 with 19K kms. Took it out for a couple of runs on the weekend and was impressed with the power and handling....only thing is I cant seem to set the clock.
All 4 digits are flashing at AM 01:00.... it flashes constantly

I have read previous posts regarding setting the clock but I am still unable to set the clock or to get the thing to stop flashing.

Anyone know a possible fix?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I THINK you hold down both buttons for about 5 or 10 seconds .... then press the left button to set the hour .... press the right button to switch to minutes ... then press the left button to set the minutes....

I just screwed around with the buttons till something happened ......

pretty sure the first step is to hold down the two buttons at the same time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
What I did to fix mine was hit the right button for about a second then immediately after letting off hit the left button. Then I believe the left one sets the time and the right one switches between minute and hour.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Press the left button while holding down the right button. The minutes will start flashing.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
It won't stay set, trust me it is a pain.......when I find time to ride I don't like to watch it tick away while I am enjoying the solitude:plus1:

·
Registered
330 Posts
It won't stay set, trust me it is a pain.......when I find time to ride I don't like to watch it tick away while I am enjoying the solitude:plus1:
It should stay set unless you disconnect the battery:idunno:

·
Registered
330 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl:eek:perative word "should", real word--"doesn't", you quite likely don't have a 2000-2001 929, or maybe mine is the only one with a clock that has a mind of its own:idunno:
Nope, 2002 954.....they must have worked out the kinks by then:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts