Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bring in the clutch and put the bike in first gear, I then raise the RPMs to about 9500 and quickly, but gently let go of the clutch. The bike smashes forward really hard and a hot, burning smell comes from the middle of the bike. I know I am not doing anything wrong, but is that covered under warranty?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, busting chops with all of you!!!

Hope you are having a great work week, it is awesome being a teacher.... Some great riding the past couple weeks.

Have a great summer all of ya!!!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was the point to stab at some of the goof balls who do stupdi things.... I baby my bike personally.....

Just wanted to make people giggle on a Tuesday Afternoon.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
DEPO : I bring in the clutch and put the bike in first gear, I then raise the RPMs to about 9500 and quickly, but gently let go of the clutch. The bike smashes forward really hard and a hot, burning smell comes from the middle of the bike. I know I am not doing anything wrong, but is that covered under warranty?
Seems to be a common problem with these ninja bikes...

·
Registered
682 Posts
Why not 11 grand & then let then drop the clutch lever ---- a little more dramatic. LOL

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Yeah, I know what you mean... I've gotten bored with the usual daily riding, so I cut most of the strands in my clutch cable. Nothing like a little unpredictability and excitement to get the adrenaline flowing

·
Registered
276 Posts
i like the guy in that video reving it by the harley guys then slips a peg drops the clutch and rear ends the mini van good stuff

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Smitty : Why not 11 grand & then let then drop the clutch lever ---- a little more dramatic.          LOL
what would happen if you did that? would you loop it or smoke the rear up?

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
DEPO : I bring in the clutch and put the bike in first gear, I then raise the RPMs to about 9500 and quickly, but gently let go of the clutch. The bike smashes forward really hard and a hot, burning smell comes from the middle of the bike. I know I am not doing anything wrong, but is that covered under warranty?
For a minute I thought stegen was using an alias

1 - 11 of 11 Posts