Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 954 with 5k miles and when i go to release the lever to start moving, it only grabs at the very last part of the clutch. I've adjusted the free play to the specs no problem there pletty up at the handlebars also just put a new oem clutches, steels, and springs. It was doing this before i put the new set in, so i figured the problem was the clutches. So if there is some other adjustment to do or something else is wore out please give me your opinions.

·
Registered
312 Posts
97yellshee said:
I got a 954 with 5k miles and when i go to release the lever to start moving, it only grabs at the very last part of the clutch. I've adjusted the free play to the specs no problem there pletty up at the handlebars also just put a new oem clutches, steels, and springs. It was doing this before i put the new set in, so i figured the problem was the clutches. So if there is some other adjustment to do or something else is wore out please give me your opinions.
did you adjust both sides of the clutch cable?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't adjusted it down at the cover i didn't think i need to since i've got plenty of adjustment at the clutch lever.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts