Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
booth,

you are the man! Thanks for the link! I read the soup thing earlier today, now to hear it word for word!

I guess beating basically a 3 man team, with an underpowered bike with no teamate in WSBK doesn't get much notariety at HRC...

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No because he'd be on the podium every race, and the squids would UNITE all across the world :pointup:

·
Registered
525 Posts
interesting, he doesn't think any other manufacturers will catch honda during his career....that's some mad dominance :eek:

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Rios929 said:
interesting, he doesn't think any other manufacturers will catch honda during his career....that's some mad dominance :eek:
I have always thought that, the only thing that led me to question it was Rossi leaving... Even with that though, i think they'll still win...

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Guys, (Booth, do you already? Under what name?) you should get on to his site at
www.ceracing.com and check out the forum on there. Colin posts there himself quite often and will answer questions etc. His dad is on there too, with some great inside info as well as many other regular Colin fans. Funny how Booth mentions the whining etc. My mates say that too, so I called him "The Sook" as a nickname, which pissed them off, coz I still supported him, but called him the sook. (Hence my user name). NOBODY tells it like it is like Colin. he's the man and mark my words, will be the G.P champ in 04.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sook, yeah I post their under the same name, booth23. Been on his site for over a year now, maybe longer :idunno: He got the clutch issues resolved that he was having a problem with, so I don't think you'll hear him complaining about anything else.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Thought I'd seen the name before, but wasn't sure.
Nah, I don't think he whinges at all, he just says it like it is instead of towing the bullshit line.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts