Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well now, theres a plan for a group ride for next Sunday for the boulder/fort collins/Loveland region. Plan is similar to the last ride, meeting at a location at 12:45, and rolling out by 1:30 give or take for stragglers (That was me last time :O)

Proposed Routes:

1)This was the route last time(fun as hell too): Stanford Rd to Stanford Rd - Google Maps

2) 28th St to Milner Ave - Google Maps

If you can think of a different route, I'm all for it.

Let us use today and tomorrow to decide who is coming, Jim expressed interest, and I have another coming with me so we are at 3 right now.

edit: We delayed it 1 week to get more participants

·
Registered
61 Posts
Oh yeah, I'm in. I like the Boulder to Loveland route, if I have a vote. I just want to go for a ride. Can't wait to give my new rearsets a good spin. Installed them last weekend and tested them on Monday. For adjustments and a lost a shifter peg (Don't worry I found it when I backtracked) Bought the rearsets on Ebay and is, so far, the best upgrade I have paid for yet. Here's a pic...and check out the reverse shift. hehe

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Re: Colorado Ride 6/27

Ohh thats sexy, I got my tires, and Garrett may be picking up a 929 on Friday so exciting stuff :D

Starting from boulder would be a nice route for Garrett and I since we reside there.

THE RIDE IS ON 6/26, A SATURDAY.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts