Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning a motorcycle trip from Northern CO area west on 80 into Salt Lake City, Utah, and then South on 15 through the National Parks into Arizona and to the Grand Canyon. From there we plan on going to Vegas for a night, and then back to Colorado. I am guessing this will be a 4-5 day trip.

If anyone near Denver (or Northern CO) or in Utah along the way would be interested in this, please let me know so we can get a head count and start getting some arrangements figured out.

This trip will happen around the end of May / Early June. and we will be camping out at nights, except the one night in Vegas, were we will get a hotel room.

Should be a LOT of Fun and some Great Sites!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Sounds like a great trip. Could you post some pics after ride? I have rode most of CO back roads. I have not gotten into Utah yet.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sure will be posting some pics. Let me know if you ever want to go riding in CO near Estes Park or Poudre Canyon. May also be down to meet you other places closer to NM. Keep in touch. Thanks

·
Registered
206 Posts
Be advised that the north rim of the grand canyon has been seeing highs in the 20's. And snow is rolling in the end of the week. Don't know when your ride is but heads up if its soon.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Don't know when your ride is but heads up if its soon.
If you would have read the post, it says May/June-ish.

Ryan, already talked to you about it, but I'll be there hopefully if I can get off work/school. Also, my roommate might come and I have a friend in Phoenix who is going to meet us in Utah somewhere.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well James, we will have to plan it for the weekend / week after you guys finish school (mid May). So, you can lie to your boss and tell him your actually not getting out of school till the following week and you really need to study for FINAL EXAMS and will need a few days off!!! Gotta have those critical thinking skills haha, I've had to give my bosses more excuses than miles I've put on my 954 and thats a lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts