Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not too much going on in this thread.
It would be nice to see how many riders are from CO.
I dare you to post:cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
No one in the mountains wants to say what's up man...

I'm around, for the most part.

Got back from Afghanistan in march... down to ride.

-Mo:cheers:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I live in Fort Collins. I'm pretty firmilar with the canyon. Went tubing down the river last Sunday. Good times.

·
Registered
88 Posts
hey chum, as soon as i get my loan check i'll be gettin my bike and then i'll come down to ft collins if ya want to go riding. we can hit the canyon but i'll take it nice and easy. send me an e-mail at [email protected] and then when i get my bike i'll e-mail ya and set up a time to come down to ft collins

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
93CB750,

Summer is gone and I only put about 700 miles on my bike. I have been pretty busy at work (on call 24/7).
I'm working things out so this doenst happen again next year. Hope to have the bike on the road by late March. Might be wishfull thinking but we'll see.

·
Registered
76 Posts
the weather has been suckin
can't wait for some warm weather rode yesterday for maybe 10-15 minutes and it was so cold not a lot of fun

·
Registered
76 Posts
finally some nice weather !!!
went to the track sunday and rode the sm and monday took out the 929 for a while what a nice change but, i'm a little sore and pretty tired today

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Definately favorable weather lately. I've been stuck on call though:crap: I cant ride when I'm on call.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts