Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the 929 is getting a major facelift for this coming season and i was thinking about switching all the nuts and bolts on the fairings and stuff to colored ones i've seen around.....any clue where to get like a full kit? cool......pics will come in a couple of weeks, i think (hope) everyone will like it.......later

·
Registered
60 Posts
batman said:
the 929 is getting a major facelift for this coming season and i was thinking about switching all the nuts and bolts on the fairings and stuff to colored ones i've seen around.....any clue where to get like a full kit? cool......pics will come in a couple of weeks, i think (hope) everyone will like it.......later
Look around here

http://www.lockhartphillipsusa.com/pages/product-sub3.asp?id=76

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I did my 929 with bolts from "Tasty Nuts" which is based in England. Had no problem with them. I got them for the fairings, tank and screen. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
batman said:

You can also try www.posersareus.cum :thumbd:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I had some titainium stuf from tasty nuts for the front of mine. They were realy helpful and the prices are not too bad.

Sean

·
Registered
169 Posts
Tasty nuts huh? :D
What a great name.

I could just see the wifey seeing my bank statement. :eek:

She'd probably ask if I got sumpin "special" for her. :clap:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jdev said:
What a great name.

LOL LOL LOL :p
or she will think you are frequenting the wrong places, playing for the other team........

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
jdev said:
What a great name.

Might as well go with the flo :eyebrows:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts