Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
there is something seriously wrong with the technique as pictured....

cool pic, spent brass flyin an all....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nobody beats the Japanese Army when it comes to combat motorcycling. I was stationed in Japan all of last year and was able to observe a few demonstrations. Their scouts are mounted on dirt bikes, and they are trained to stand up on the pegs while moving, lean into the handle bars and shoot. They also a lot of different drills (stunts) showing off their capabilities. Overall, a cool deal.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
So presumably he's shooting at someone whom made fun of the doll he's got on his left mirror?

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
dogg007 : Nobody beats the Japanese Army when it comes to combat motorcycling.  I was stationed in Japan all of last year and was able to observe a few demonstrations.  Their scouts are mounted on dirt bikes, and they are trained to stand up on the pegs while moving, lean into the handle bars and shoot.  They also a lot of different drills (stunts) showing off their capabilities.  Overall, a cool deal.
The Marines are starting to utilize dirtbikes for Recon missions. Cool stuff

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Cool pic....but that link is disturbing....

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Baketech : Cool pic....but that link is disturbing....
What, does it bother you that they didn't get you in any of the pics?

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : Quote (dogg007 @ Oct. 24 2003, 10:12am)Nobody beats the Japanese Army when it comes to combat motorcycling.  I was stationed in Japan all of last year and was able to observe a few demonstrations.  Their scouts are mounted on dirt bikes, and they are trained to stand up on the pegs while moving, lean into the handle bars and shoot.  They also a lot of different drills (stunts) showing off their capabilities.  Overall, a cool deal.
The Marines are starting to utilize dirtbikes for Recon missions.  Cool stuff
Spec ops have been doing it for years while wearing NVG's. Yes, they have gotten that good, the nvg's that is. Even jump the things out the back of a C-130. Coolest thing ya ever seen, esp at night. They are either idiots or very brave. Make your own choice...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts