Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to PCS to Okinawa soon and I was wondering if anyone could tell me a good place to find a bike. I can't seem to find anything online I may have to just wait till I get there. What I am really trying to do is get a picture of about how much its gonna run me to buy a used bike there. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Check out Stecs down toward Naha.

Ask for Yoshi, he is the one with his arm in a sling. Hopefully he is still there. His English is very good. He might remember me. I had a red/white NC30 (VFR400) with yellow wheels.

STEC

·
Registered
13 Posts
Oh okay nice, I'm enlisting into the air force as-well. I was thinking about the Marines for a long time, and I figured out you can't have a vehicle till you're an E-5 >.>

·
Registered
921 Posts
My best friend in High School went into the Marines. I never understood why. IMHO, the Air Force has the best standard of living for enlisted. Right now I live on an Army post and I can't wait to get back to an Air Force base!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I hear ya. Two of my good friends went into the Military. One in the Marines, and one in the Air Force. My friend in the Air force says all he does is eat sleep and play games and still gets payed lmao. The one is the Marines says it is a hard life style but he's a hardass so he likes it.

I plan to go into the Air Force though since I want a career, which in this case the air force does have a better living style :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes I am in the military, I am Air Force. It has it's ups and downs, but I love it better than any civilian job I have ever had. I did want to join the Army or Marines, but I have a family and I couldn't handle being away from them all the time. I will have to check this place out, do they sell used bikes.

·
Registered
921 Posts
They did when I was there. You won't have any problems finding a bike. When I moved to Okinawa, I had my bike before I had a house to live in!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Isn't that where the old man was from in The Karate Kid ??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts