Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had ours last night. I've never seen so many people so lit up in one room in my life. I wish I had taken a video camera with me. Just about any 30sec clip of the evening would win America's Funniest Home Videos.

I will never be able to look anybody from my department in the eye and keep a straight face.

Any of you have any good stories to tell?

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
We had ours on Friday. It was BYOB, and no one brought any.... I was shocked. Granted since we are a small dept, it was held in the police dept. The highlight of the evening was when I won a Steve McNair signed football. At the end of the party, they gave out gifts to all the workers/officers and their children, and each family got a big azz Christmas ham. Since we allready have a full fridge of food, and there wont be a shortage of it come Christmas, I took mine to the local resturant that takes good care of the officers and talked to the manager. She has an employee whose single mom raises 4 kids and whatnot, so her family will be getting an anonymos gift this holiday. The party was great, and winning the autographed ball made it awesome. You wouldnt think a 6'4 300lb dude with a gun on his hip would have a hard tiome getting the ball to his patrol car, but I did. ;)
Chris

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
'Any of you have any good stories to tell?'

ummm no, because I ended up so sick I didn't remember anything after the second round of toasts (and I was the host) . . .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts