Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1999 Honda CBR900RR that I am selling. It is a complete (I have all the other parts not shown) bike that doesn't run. I am moving later this summer and I have more or less lost interest in continuing the project.
Since I got the bike I have done some wiring work and cleaned the carbs.
It has a clean Wisconsin title

I am not sure what it is worth. If someone would help me with putting a price that would be great! Otherwise, offers are appreciated.

Thanks for looking! PM/Reply would be best to get more information!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,920 Posts
Is your bike still for sale? I am interested and this seems to be a fun project.
Thanks.
Sadly, the original poster hasn't been on here for a month.

You are quite right. It would be a fun project especially as it seems the bike is all there. You could send him a personal message just in case it is linked to his email alerts. Click on this link to contact him: Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,051 Posts
Non runner, if put back together and cleaned up I would imagine you could get 3-4K for it depending on tire condition.

·
Premium Member
1,920 Posts
Non runner, if put back together and cleaned up I would imagine you could get 3-4K for it depending on tire condition.
Huh?

You're crazy, Ian!;)

In another thread you'd let me walk away with your 'Red' for $3250 and here I could be paying even more for a friggin' non-runner?:D There's no comparison, although I do accept you're pricing on the potential to return to original.

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,051 Posts
Huh?

You're crazy, Ian!;)

In another thread you'd let me walk away with your 'Red' for $3250 and here I could be paying even more for a friggin' non-runner?:D There's no comparison, although I do accept you're pricing on the potential to return to original.
Yesh, you’re probably right. Too much Dewar’s last night 😉

1 - 9 of 9 Posts