Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so as the ad says i have a complete set of fairings for a 929. here is the background on these i purchased these for a spare set of plastics to have for my bike cause i didnt want to ruin the regular erion plastics i had and i wanted a custom paint job. so... i never got around to painting these and i crashed my bike as im sure some of you can tell from the part out i am doing.

so i purchased these from ebay they are true oem plastics that were custom painted not hong kong or fiberglass. i have owned these for a year and just now unwrapped them so the condition is as follows. cosmetically they are great it does appear that 2 or 3 of the plastics have had some repairs done but they did a pretty good job so you cant tell from the exterior, also you would need the insulation that goes on the inside of the plastics and i believe thats it. the front fender is the only piece thats not painted with the rest of the bike(this is how it came) and as for the rear fender eliminator i don't know what brand it is(probably ebay off brand).

i have already repackaged these so i dont really have anymore pictures, you shouldnt really need any anyhow but thats how it is. this is a smoking deal and im sure there are many people on this site that can vouch for my selling/shipping reliability. i am asking $800 for these if you do the math thats $80 a fairing/piece and thats including the undented gas tank.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.