Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This came on a few nights ago during Lost. It's freaky.

The Weirdest PS3 Commercial Yet - Gizmodo

But you know what, it did the job... as I am still thinking about it, it clearly shows the product being sold, etc.

But damn is it creepy. Imagine watching it in a dark house on a big screen, which is what I was doing.

·
Registered
954 Posts
These commercials are creepy as hell and I dont understand the logic behind them. But considering a few months ago I dumped like 650 bucks into an xbox360 (which is really amazing) I doubt a PS3 will be anywhere in my near future

·
Registered
2,265 Posts

But you know what, it did the job... as I am still thinking about it, it clearly shows the product being sold, etc.

But damn is it creepy. Imagine watching it in a dark house on a big screen, which is what I was doing.
:rotfl: :rotfl: I was watching TV one night and looked up to catch that commercial...It creeped me out because I wasn't really paying much attention to the TV before and then wondered WTF was going on when I saw that!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Too bad neither one of them is making me want to spend $600 to get one :eek:
No shit. Even if it wasn't from Sony, that would be a hard pill to swollow. But, I don't play too many games... and the ones I do are old ones I have set up in emulators, like SMB 2 and 3, Zelda, etc.

·
Registered
217 Posts

Hot dog! The things I'm missing because I don't have TV.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Well, somehow I justified $400 for a xbox 360 ;) But I don't like Sony very much anymore and the PS3 doesn't really offer me anything new that the 360 can't do :idunno:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
No shit. Even if it wasn't from Sony, that would be a hard pill to swollow. But, I don't play too many games... and the ones I do are old ones I have set up in emulators, like SMB 2 and 3, Zelda, etc.
Dude, those ads are almost as bizarre as owning an Italian bike...:evilaugh: :stirpot: :poke:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wonder if I can go pre-order a couple yet. :hmm:
I was just joking with another guy that the tears on that baby are the tears of millions of kids who have their dreams smashed on Christmas because their parents could not afford/find a PS3.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I can't believe those things are going for up to $1500 on eBay. That's like, five sets of tires.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Well I guess I overslept and missed the train on this one...I called 6 Gamestops and they're all sold out already, Walmart is first come/first serve.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
ok I understand the idea behind the rubix cube one but I'm not really sure on the doll one. Is the idea that its so good and packed with such nice stuff it can even make an doll cry?

really weird. like weird for the sake of weird.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
What kind of piece of shit car did you buy for $375? :D

up for sale I have a 1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS. the headers are worth over $400 alone. I'll let the whole car go for $375. :smilebig:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts