Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My one buddy took this pic on the way home from VA last month, didn't get ahold of it for now.  Had to crop it a bit to make it fit.  I thought some of you might appreciate it

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
freq : after using it for some time now, how is that OGIO?
I love the backpack. It holds whatever I need, it's easy to adjust, even while riding. For the money it's an excellent buy. You won't regret buying it if you're in the market for one

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ccwilli3 : Send me your knee sliders, I will make them look 'proper' at jennings!  

PS:  I hate you, black 600RR bastard!
No thanks, I'll be just fine when I get on a track I don't think you'd know what to do with knee sliders anymore. Been a while since you've ridden, hasn't it?

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Tres kewl! Nice photo indeed.

That backpack, is it a garden variety backpack or something made specifically for motorcyclists? I generally use a tank and/or tail bag, but what the heck, whatever works.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure if it was made specifically for motorcyclists, but it does a real good job. It has a padded line for the spine, almost like a back protector. It has an obscene amount of pockets/pouches, even one for a laptop, and also one for CD/MP3 players with a hole in the top of it to run the headphone wire out. I'm very very happy with it.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : Quote (ccwilli3 @ Sep. 20 2003, 12:03am)Send me your knee sliders, I will make them look 'proper' at jennings!  

PS:  I hate you, black 600RR bastard!
No thanks, I'll be just fine when I get on a track  I don't think you'd know what to do with knee sliders anymore.  Been a while since you've ridden, hasn't it?
october you bastage! 600rr.net on jetblasts's rc51, how about you??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts