Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where to start???Let's see.Yes nicky Hayden owns part of joe rocket now.The new suits and boots are awesome.They steped it up this year.The suits and jacket's are all more form fitting and comfy.The high end speedmaster is totaly new.the back is pre curved,strech panels on the arms,more stretch panel on the waist...very nice.Repsol jacket and gloves,corna jacket,bucky jacket....124 new products and i have all for samples coming over the next month I'll post pics when i get em.The textile stuff is first,then leather later.

Nicky's gp suit is made all from pitards leather(ceramic infused to disapate heat and abrasion,VERY supple)it's 1.2 mm thick cause it's stronger.The reason is hrc japan said nicky was to heavy.So they called rocket and said to lighten his suit.so the bought leather from pitards england.But they had to buy x amount,and the stuff is so awesome the use it in gloves now cause kangaroo doesn't breath and rotts when wet.There is a jacket coming made ALL from pitards...they loose money on every jacket.I had one in my jhands and it's so soft and light.May have a $1500.00 high end suit next year.

Lots of new arais coming.Sete replica...(corsair)Nakano(corsair)....ummm nicky gp replica....to much to remember.I know i'm forgeting stuff,but i'll post the new stuff when i get it and if ya got a question hit me up.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For sure..and your not knocking it.The quality issues were with the textile zippers and such.But ALL the new line is a big step foward and affordable.can't wait to post pics of the new leather line...they also have a ineer liner now for one peice leather like the rs tiachi.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts